- We believe that the Holy Bible was written by men divinely inspired and is the record of God's revelation of Himself to man.
- We believe that there is only one true and living God without division of nature, essence, or being but who reveals Himself to us in three distinct Persons Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that God the Father is Father in truth to those who become children of God through faith in Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ is the eternal Son of God, who was made provision for the redemption of mankind from sin, and will return in power and glory to judge the world and to consummate His redemptive mission. The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of God who exalts Christ, convicts of sin, righteousness and judgment.
- We believe salvation involves the redemption of the whole man, and is offered freely to all who accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, who by His own blood obtained eternal redemption for the believer.
- We believe that the church is a local body of baptized believers of the Lord Jesus Christ who are associated by covenant in the faith and fellowship of the gospel, observing the two ordinances of Christ, committed to His teachings, exercising the gifts, rights, and privileges invested in them by His Word, and seeking to extend the gospel to the ends of the earth.
- We believe that Christian baptism is the immersion of a believer in water in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. It is an obedient act symbolizing the believer's faith in a crucified, buried, and risen Savior, the believer's death to sin, the burial of the old life, and the resurrection to walk in newness of life in Christ Jesus.
- The Lord's Supper is a symbolic act of obedience whereby members of the church, through partaking of the bread and the fruit of the vine, remember the death of the Redeemer and anticipate His second coming.